Artificial intelligence is the new face of technology. It is being used in almost every domain you talk of. Image editing is another domain that is slowly being conquered by it. This explains the current need for a free app to remove unwanted objects from photo. Previously, we shared methods to Remove Filter from Photo with quick and easy methods that work in 2023.
You either need to have a good grasp of software like Photoshop or you will struggle a lot to get your work done. But worry not because in this blog, we will know about the top free apps to remove unwanted objects from photos through which you can easily and perfectly remove any unwanted object from an image.
Table of Contents
Free App To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo
There are a lot of apps available on the play store and app store that can efficiently remove any unwanted object or text from an image. But there are some excellent websites also available in this domain to provide this service. While all these tools offer an excellent service you can compare them and make a decision for yourself to pick the one that suits you best.
Android & iOS Apps To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo
Starting with the top apps to remove unwanted objects, the list goes long if you search for them on the play store or app store. So we have filtered the best apps among all to ease your work and help you make a decision.
In the initial days after its launch, YouCam perfect was not such an efficient app. But it has made it to the first position among the list of the best object remover apps through. Although YouCam perfect is known throughout its audience as an image modifying and editing app, only a few people know about its extremely efficient AI tool to remove any unwanted object from an image.
You can easily remove any unwanted object, text, or person from any images just by highlighting them and YouCam’s smart artificial intelligence tool will do the rest. You can easily remove any object completely free of cost, although the app holds many features that are included in its paid premium version.
Available for both Android and iOS devices, YouCam Perfect can be your perfect companion for creating unique images and removing any unwanted objects.
- Easy to use tool
- Edit and enhance images
- Efficient body tuner
- Apply fake tattoos to enhance the beauty of images
- Create awesome collages
- An AI editor available to understand your needs perfectly
- Available on both Android and iOS devices
- Easy interface and the app guides you through almost any process
- Most features are available free of cost
- Beautifies images and enhances quality
- The app puts too much filter on photos sometimes which might look bad
- Sometimes it is difficult to remove large objects from pictures as the app might mess up the entire image
Touch Retouch App
Created by the well-known company Adva Soft, the Touch Retouch app is another efficient and high-quality application to remove unwanted objects from any image. Made with extreme dedication and keeping even the slightest things in check, this app is an expert in removing even the finest lines from an image.
In addition to the general features of this app, it offers an excellent mesh feature that will ease your work to highlight even the smallest objects you wish to remove. All you need to do is just tap on the object to be removed, and the excellent AI of the app identifies your needs within no time.
The app has also received great feedback from its previous customers, which makes it even more worth trusting. Moreover, the Touch Retouch app is available for both Android and iOS devices making it loved by a huge audience. But you will need to pay for the app to use it. Although the cost of the app is minimal, it isn’t available for free.
- Easy Object Removal
- Smart Mesh feature to easily select the object to be removed
- Single Tap blur to hide unwanted objects; if not remove them
- Easily remove wires and power lines
- Do minor edits like removing pimples, wrinkles, etc
- Clean up photos or restore the old ones with ease
- Does not demand any personal information to perform tasks
- Maintains image quality is maintained, with no degradation or data loss
- Provides advanced features to edit photos professionally
- The app isn’t free; it can be used only after purchase
- Selecting thin objects like a wire is sometimes difficult
Fix The Photo App
Another efficient and classy tool to give your photos a brand new look is the Fix The Photo app, an excellent way to eliminate any unwanted object you want. The app is unique in itself as an entire team is dedicated to constantly improving its working and features. The app works like any other object-removing app where all you need to do is upload the image you want to edit and give the app brief instructions about what needs to be done. Leave the rest on the team, and you will get a fantastic output as expected.
Along with removing objects from images, this app can perform many other tasks, including blurring or changing the background, color correction of the image, and much more. You can even remove unwanted pimples or wrinkles from your face with ease.
Fix The Photo app has been launched by the company for both Android and iOS devices, although the app is not available for Android devices in some specific countries. The app has a free version and contains certain features you can purchase if needed.
- Remove unwanted objects with ease
- Enhance face quality
- Easily remove pimples and wrinkles
- Detailed editing tool
- Recover old images
- A dedicated team efficiently executes work according to your instructions
- Various editing tools provided
- Unavailable in most countries for Android devices
- Results might not meet your expectations sometimes
Magic Eraser By Magic Studio
Another powerful tool on the list to remove even the toughest-to-identify objects from an image, the magic tool is a pro at performing its job. Developed and owned by Magic Studio, this is the first and official magic eraser app. After its introduction in the market, a lot of other tools with the same name were also launched.
This Magic Eraser Tool from the Magic Studio has one of the smartest artificial intelligence systems to detect the object you want to remove and execute the job flawlessly. Causing no damage to other things in the image, the Magic Eraser Tool would not disappoint you at any cost.
The app is initially free to use and demands no investment. However, there are some limitations to the free version. These include exporting images with a magic studio watermark, images not exported in the highest quality, and limited edits per day. On the other hand, with the premium version, there are no such limitations, and you can also perform bulk edits to save time. The minimum cost of the premium plan starts from $18 for 3 months. Although it is only available for iOS devices now, it will soon be available for Android.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface
- AI detects the object to be removed easily
- Does not erase other objects
- Maintains the image quality
- Performs bulk edits to save time
- Magic Eraser API is also available
- Generate AI images as well
- Background remover is also available
- Smart AI tool
- No Sign up required to use the tool
- Can edit almost any type of image
- Other tools give a wide range for the audience to play with their images
- Only JPEG and PNG formats supported
- There are too many limitations in the free version; hence you cannot do work professionally with the free version
Websites to Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo
Now that you know about all the top apps to remove unwanted objects from an image, you must also know about some top websites with excellent AI tools that provide this service ideally. Know them in detail and pick your favorite one to remove an unwanted object from any image instantly.
Pic Wish is the first website in the list, an efficient tool, and a master at removing almost any object from an image. The website is currently being used by more than 10000 users worldwide, making it a very trusted source. All you need to do is just upload the image you want to edit and select the object to be removed. Rest apart while your work is automatically executed by the efficient AI tool of this website.
You can easily remove watermarks, passersby clutter, and other small or big objects in any image. The website also has a software tool you can install on your PC. Along with this, the website also provides you with an API to use whenever needed.
Although the website offers a free and paid version, the images are exported with a watermark in the free version. In contrast, the premium version gives you complete control to use the website according to your choice, with every feature unlocked.
- Easy-to-use tool
- Efficient AI to detect objects that are highlighted
- Easy background removal feature
- Various image editing features available
- Pic Wish API feature helps to use the website more efficiently
- An easy tool with a simple interface
- Image quality does not degrade much
- Many tools available to make it easier to enhance your images
- The free version is inferior to the paid one
- Other tools, apart from object removal are not very efficient
Clean UP Pictures
Yet another extraordinarily efficient master of its domain, Clean Up Pictures, is an efficient website to give tough competition to all the above-listed apps. The website has a simple and easy interface where you just need to drag the image you want to remove an object from. The website’s interface is so easy that previous users have claimed to remove objects from photos in only 30 seconds.
The website also uses an efficient inpainting technology to remove objects, texts, and defects from any image. Clean Up has been a trusted source by many famous brands; therefore, you, too, can trust it to provide excellent service.
The website also leaves behind its competitors when it comes to pricing. Although it offers unlimited image editing to its users even in its free version, the premium version includes features such as high-quality image rendering, background removal, and much more. The premium version of the tool ranges from $3 to $7 and is, therefore, extremely affordable to purchase. The website also has its app, but it is currently available for iOS devices only.
- Simplest interface to use along with an easy drag and drop feature
- No restriction on image size in the premium version
- Uses an efficient inpainting technique to remove objects from images
- Website API is also available for external use
- Remove objects in less than 30 seconds
- Unlimited image editing feature, even in the free version
- Affordable premium version
- Easy interface; even for beginners
- Not available for Android devices, although the website is sufficient enough
- Cannot process large images or export them in high quality in the free version
The last one on our list of the best apps/websites to remove unwanted objects from an image, Fotor can be your one-stop destination for this need. The website offers a simple interface that lets you remove any object from an image in just 3 simple steps. Whether it is clutter in the picture, a person, an object, or a skin defect, Fotor manages everything with ease. Along with this, there are several other editing tools as well which the app offers.
Fotor also has an AI image generator and many other such efficient tools to help you play with your images. While removing the objects, your photos won’t be disturbed at all.
Talking about whether the tool is free or not, Fotor comes with a basic free version. Like most apps and websites, this free version is a limited feature version of Fotor, and all the other major features are unlocked in the premium plan of the tool. Although, for minor edits or to edit only a few images, you will not need a premium version.
- Smart AI auto-detection technology
- Remove objects in only three steps
- Many tools available on the website, including AI image generator, editors, etc.
- Easy interface
- Tool guides you at every step
- Excellent AI tool makes the work faster and smoother
- Website might run down sometimes
- Image quality gets degraded a lot in the free version
How to Choose the Best Free App To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo?
We understand that the list above goes too long, and it might be tricky to conclude which app or website you should ultimately choose to edit your images efficiently. So, there are certain aspects based on which you can figure out which app or website is suitable for you.
Based on the below features, you can check if the app or website you chose has all of these features. Only then should you consider; otherwise, you can jump on to the next one on the list.
- Interface Type: Any software tool, whether an app or website, must offer its users a simple and clean interface. This is because having a simple interface helps the user easily explore the website or app and builds interest. The software you are considering must have all its features laid out on the main screen, and you should be able to find them easily.
Moreover, if the website or app has a drag-and-drop feature, it should be given priority over other tools. This is because drag and drop is the easiest way through which even a first-time user on the website can easily remove an object.
- Multiple Tools Available: Although your prime choice might be the object removal tool on any app or website, an image demands much more than that. Therefore, you must prioritize the app or website with various features and the object remover tool.
- Multiple Options to Remove an Object: Most apps and websites offer a single option to remove an object. This means that there will be just one tool through which you can select your object to be removed, regardless of whether it is helpful for you or not. Therefore, you must always consider a tool that offers a wide range of tools to remove the object.
This means that there should be multiple options provided to select the object in particular. The app or website should include tools like highlighting the object, selecting the object by drawing a shape around it, and other efficient features.
- Smart AI: If the AI of the software is not smart enough to detect the object you want to remove, it might mess up the image. It gets annoying when the other objects of the image are disturbed, and the output is unwanted.
Therefore, you must check user reviews or websites like ours to get an insight into these software tools and be entirely sure about the AI of the website before using it.
These are all the necessary points you must consider before selecting an app or website to remove unwanted objects. Spend some time researching them to be satisfied when using them later.
How To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo?
The introduction of apps and websites built with AI technology has made it very easy to remove any object, text, defect, person, or any other thing from an image. While the interface of every app and website is different, the basic steps involved in removing any object from an image are almost the same.
Although if you still find it complex to instantly open any app and start removing an object from any image, we will guide you through the complete process step-by-step. While the basic process is the same, every platform might have its own method to remove an object from the image.
- Open the website or app through which you want to remove any object from an image
- Drag and drop the image you want to edit from your system to the website or upload it if you use an app on your smartphone
- Once the image is imported, look for the option to highlight
- Use this option to either highlight the object you want to remove or manually select it
- Once done, click the “Remove” or “Proceed” button and let the AI detect and remove it
- Once done, download the new image with the unwanted object removed
This is how you can easily remove any object from an image. Although, if you find your app’s interface confusing, we recommend that you switch to another app or website with a simple interface. Removing objects from an image was never this easy; hence, you should be okay with the process.
However, most apps automatically give you a walk-through on removing an object on their app or website.
FAQs | Apps to Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo
What is removing objects from pictures?
Removing an object from a picture means erasing or permanently deleting any building, model, or other such objects that are not needed in the photo, or removing them might fulfill a particular need.
Can Snapseed efficiently remove objects from a picture?
The heal tool in Snapseed can remove small objects from any image up to a great extent. However, eliminating big objects like buildings from any image is not recommended.
What is the quickest way to remove an object from any image?
The best possible way to remove an object is to use any of the above-listed apps or websites. All you need to do is upload the image and highlight the object you want to remove. The AI will do the rest.
How to remove an object from an image in Photoshop?
You can use the clone stamp tool to remove any object in an image. Although there are many other complex ways to remove an object as a beginner, the clone stamp tool is the best option.
Is the magic eraser free to remove unwanted objects?
Yes, the Magic Eraser is free to remove unwanted objects. Although the free version is limited and there is a premium version to access all the features.
Conclusion | Free App To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photo
So these are all the apps and websites you can use with complete confidence and remove any unwanted object, text, defects, clutters, passersby, or any other thing from an image. While most websites and apps listed above have a premium version, it is recommended that you only purchase it if necessary. Since most of the time, your work will be easily done with the free version itself, there is no need to spend your hard-earned money.
You can follow the above steps to remove any object from an image successfully. Almost all apps and websites have the same procedure to remove an entity. Although, you must be careful if the app asks you to write instructions instead of highlighting the object to be removed. In this case, you must write the instructions very specifically to help the app understand what exactly you want.
That’s it. The tools are accessible, and anyone with basic computer knowledge can use them with ease.Connect Now
Into editing? You might also like: